Mountain Top Wedding
We will be up nearly 2,000 feet in elevation, which provides a fantastic view of downtown Juneau, Douglas Island, the Gastineau Channel with the cruise ships far below, the Mendenhall Valley, and much more.
Mount Roberts Tram provides transportation up the mountain and a short hike takes us away from the crowds to several locations that are great for a mountain top Alaska destination/elopement wedding ceremony. Proper footwear and outdoor clothing are recommended as this is an outdoor location. The photo opportunities are plentiful and if you want you can stop by the visitor center, view a bald eagle up close, visit the fantastic gift shop, restaurant, and lounge at the Tram departure area, and even go for a hike if you’re in the mood.
The 2019 package price is $1,690.00 (plus city sales tax and fees) and includes the following:
- Assistance with planning your wedding ceremony and vows.
- Round trip ground transportation in a 4-passenger sedan, including at stop at the marriage license office.
- Tram tickets for the bride, groom, wedding officiant, and two witnesses.
- Services of wedding officiant who will perform a legal wedding and file the license after the ceremony.
- 2 witnesses (if needed) as required by the State law.
- An Alaskan Wildflower bouquet and matching boutonniere.
- A complementary bottle of Korbel champagne or sparkling apple cider.
- Two commemorative glass champagne flutes.
- A gift certificate for one of three Alaska Heirloom wedding certificate
- A gift bag of eatable goodies from Alaska.
*Price includes Bride & Groom, additional fees & gratuity for guests.