Whale Watch Wedding
We now offer an opportunity to have your wedding ceremony aboard a private whale watching tour boat, truly an Alaska experience! With some couples only having a few hours in Juneau, you now have the option of combining your wedding ceremony with a whale watching excursion. Just think, how many people do you know that have Hump Back whales as guests to their wedding?
The 2019 package price is $4,105.00 (plus city sales tax, fees) and includes the following:
• Bride, Groom, and up to 8 guests*.
• Assistance with planning your wedding ceremony and vows.
• Round trip ground transportation in a chauffeured 10-passenger limousine. Includes a stop at the marriage license office, if married on a weekday.
• Water transportation provided aboard an Allen Marine Tours 48’ high speed Catamaran. This vessel is specially designed for Alaska waters and is a perfect way to view nature and enjoy the scenery of Southeast Alaska. The vessel offers a heated cabin, restrooms, galley, and outside viewing.
• Services of wedding officiant who will perform a legal wedding and file the license after the ceremony.
• A wedding assistant.
• A Wildflower bouquet and matching boutonniere.
• A mini wedding reception that includes cake and a complementary bottle of champagne or sparkling apple cider.
• Two commemorative glass champagne flutes.
• A gift certificate for one of three Alaska Heirloom wedding certificate
• A gift bag of eatable goodies from Alaska.
• The services of a professional photographer are available for an additional fee.
* Additional guests (up to 9 more) will result in added transportation, cake, and champagne costs.
We can also combine this package with either our Mendenhall Glacier Recreation Area locations (MGRA). Allowing you to have your wedding ceremony at the MGRA and your wedding reception during your whale watching cruise. Please ask us about this option.