Whale Watch Wedding
We now offer an opportunity to have your wedding ceremony aboard a private whale watching tour boat, truly an Alaska experience! With some couples only having a few hours in Juneau, you now have the option of combining your wedding ceremony with a whale watching excursion. Just think, how many people do you know that have Hump Back whales as guests to their wedding?
The 2020 package price is $4,150 (plus city sales tax, fees) and includes the following:
• Bride, Groom, and up to 8 guests*.
• Assistance with planning your wedding ceremony and vows.
• Round trip ground transportation in a chauffeured 9-passenger limousine (can downsize to a 4-passenger sedan & reduce price of package) that includes a stop at the marriage license office, if married on a weekday.
• Water transportation provided aboard an Allen Marine Tours 48’ high speed Catamaran. This vessel is specially designed for Alaska waters and is a perfect way to view nature and enjoy the scenery of Southeast Alaska. The vessel offers a heated cabin, restrooms, galley, and outside viewing.
• Services of wedding officiant who will perform a legal wedding and file the license after the ceremony.
• A wedding assistant.
• A Wildflower bouquet and matching boutonniere.
• A mini wedding reception that includes cake and a complementary bottle of champagne or sparkling apple cider.
• Two commemorative glass champagne flutes.
• A gift certificate for one of three Alaska Heirloom wedding certificate
• A gift bag of eatable goodies from Alaska.
• The services of a professional photographer are available for an additional fee.
* Additional guests (up to 9 more) will result in added transportation, cake, and champagne costs.
We can also combine this package with our Mendenhall Glacier – West wedding package. Allowing you to have your wedding ceremony at the MGRA and your wedding reception during your whale watching cruise. Please ask us about this option – $5,315.00