Glacier Gardens Rainforest Adventure
The Gardens is a marvelous location (Mid May-September) offering both indoor and outdoor locations for an Alaska destination/elopement wedding ceremony. Their large indoor area is full of hanging plants of all kinds that provide instance decorations, including a large flowered Heart, and a lovely aroma. The outdoor location has a bubbling brook with a waterfall as a backdrop and flowers all around. If you are lucky you may hear or even see the bald eagles that nest in the Gardens.
We have a special indoor area set aside for us so you can celebrate your wedding with a cake and champange reception. Allowing you the chance to capture your champagne toast and cake cutting on film and a moment to catch your breath.
In addition, the Garden package includes a tour of the gardens – provided you have enough time. If interested, please check out the Glacier Garden web site: GlacierGardens.com .
The 2019 package price is $2,375.00 (plus city sales tax and fees) and includes the following:
- Assistance with planning your wedding ceremony and vows.
- Round trip ground transportation in a chauffeured 6-passenger limousine, including at stop at the marriage license office.
- Garden entrance fees for the bride and groom.
- A motorized guided tour of the Gardens,
- Services of wedding officiant who will perform a legal wedding and file the license after the ceremony.
- A bridal assistance to assist the couple.
- An Alaskan Wildflower bouquet and matching boutonniere.
- A mini wedding reception that includes cake and a complementary bottle of Korbel champagne or sparkling apple cider.
- Two commemorative glass champagne flutes.
- A gift certificate for one of three Alaska Heirloom wedding certificate
- A gift bag of eatable goodies from Alaska.
*Price includes Bride & Groom, additional fees for guests and a 15% gratuity.