Looking for something less expensive that won’t take up a lot of time? We offer these two options:
On the Dock – This has to be as simple as it gets, a wedding officiant will greet you outside your ship and perform a legal but modest wedding ceremony, right next to your ship. Depending on where you ship is docked or if your are willing to walk, there are couple of nice locations on/next to the cruise ship dock for a ceremony. Price is $375 (plus city sales tax & fees) and an additional $50 if two witnesses are needed. You will be responsible for obtaining the marriage license prior to the ceremony, the wedding officiant will file the paperwork after the ceremony
Up the Mountain – This will be just about as easy as it gets, along with a Tram ride and a wonderful view. Package price is $635 (plus city sales tax & fees) and includes:
- A wedding officiant (who perform a legal but modest wedding ceremony on top of Mount Roberts) and two witnesses (if needed). They will greet you at the Mount Robert’s Tram departure building at a time of your choosing.
- Trams tickets for bride, groom, wedding officiant, and two witnesses. The tickets are good all day.
- A complementary bottle of champagne
- Two commemorative champagne flutes
- You will be responsible for obtaining the marriage license prior to the ceremony, the wedding officiant will file the paperwork after the ceremony.