Taku Glacier Lodge Wedding
Plan your extraordinary Alaska destination wedding amidst the Alaska landscape, where time stands still. Take flight in a classic floatplane viewing 5 breath taking glaciers enroute to the historic Taku Glacier Lodge. Talk about eloping in Alaska!
The Taku River will be your isle-way when landing at the distinctive Taku Lodge, just across the river from the glaciers of the Juneau Ice field.
You will be greeted upon arrival and given time to take in your surroundings. The ceremony will be performed with the backdrop of the massive Hole-In-The-Wall Glacier. Enjoy a unique glacier champagne toast as you begin the new chapter of your life together.
Keep alert for the famous local black bears that may want to serve as witness to your exceptional day. They are usually on hand to assist in the cleaning of the grill.
A marriage is magnificent gift; compliment your love with a true Alaskan wilderness package to create your unique and magical wedding!
Included in the 4 hour Bride & Groom package ($3,285.00, plus sales tax and fees):
- Assistance with coordinating your wedding ceremony
- Round Transportation provided in a chauffeured sedan, that includes a stop at the marriage license office.
- Professional and spectacular flight seeing experience in a deHavilland Floatplane, with 50 minutes total flight time.
- An opportunity to step into Alaskan history with a 2 hour visit at the Taku Glacier Lodge (Awarded the National Registry of Historic Places plaque).
- A beautiful location with stunning backdrops for your wedding ceremony location.
- After the ceremony, enjoy a true Alaskan feast by the fire.
- Followed by a mini reception with wedding cake and a champagne or Sparkling Apple Cider toast.
- Special Embossed “Married in Juneau Alaska” Glass Champagne Flutes.
- Bridal bouquet of wildflowers and matching Boutonniere.
- The services of a Non-denominational Wedding Officiant, who will file the paperwork after the ceremony.
- One of Three Special State of Alaska Heirloom Certificates.
- 2 witnesses (if needed) as required by Alaska State Law.
- Welcome gift bag filled with goodies from Alaska.
*Price includes Bride & Groom, additional fees for guests and a 15% gratuity.